piątek, 26 lutego 2016

Birthday set- DT Die- Versions

Hello crafty friends!
Today is my entry at Die- Versions blog and I would like to show you my newest projects with Die-versions dies.
This set is a birthday gift for my lovely friend Olya.
Card is build from many layers. I used music paper and cut out flowers from scrapbook paper.
But the most beautiful ornament of the card is an oriental fan







I made also a book mark with  one of the new Asian themed dies: Oriental Lantern



 Whispers - Oriental FanWhispers - Oriental Lantern

Thanks for visiting the Die-Versions blog. I hope our projects inspire you to try some of the many great Die-Versions dies available at the website.
 And don't forget to use the code alicja15 to get 15% off the everyday sales prices on your total Die-Versions order.
See you soon :)
Alicja
 

1 komentarz:

  1. ta koronka...te nuty - no wpasowane idealnie. No ile się kwiatków nawycinałaś. Cuda.

    OdpowiedzUsuń