niedziela, 14 sierpnia 2016

DT Die Versions- Two funny cards

Hi all!
Alicja here and I have two funny birthday cards to show you today on Die- Versions blog.  Everyone who has children probably know the movie Adventure Time.
Son of my friend like this movie very much, so I decide to create this cards for him :).
I started with coloured card ctock and then added pictures with characters from the movie. I cut out a few die cut shapes:
Whispers - Patriotic BannerCurly Words - HelloCurly Words - Hugs
  
and here are my cards:



I hope you like both my cards :)
Thanks for stopping by!
 We would love to see your projects using Die-Versions dies on our Facebook page HERE. If you use the code alicja15 you'll receive 15% off your regular price Die-Versions order.

Have a nice day :)
Alicja

2 komentarze: