sobota, 19 marca 2016

DT Die-versions- Happy Easter!

Hi crafty souls, Alicja at Die-versions blog today! 
I would like to show you my new project for Die- Versions Blog. I made an Easter card and prepared goody bags for my children at Polish school.
Beneath all those die-cuts I glued one colour paper. This way I had funny easter eggs.






I hope my students like it!
Die I used:
 Whispers - Happy Easter Egg
 I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Please be sure to check back to the DV Blog often for more great ideas on how to use your dies!  And please share with us what you make on the DV Facebook Page.
 
Don't forget to use the code alicja15 for 15% off your order (not valid with sales or discounts) when shopping at Die-Versions
See you soon!
Alicja

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz