niedziela, 29 listopada 2015

Kartka z saniami :) Reindeer sleigh on my card

Hello crafty friends!
Alicja here to share another Christmas card with you. Today I used  Reindeer sleigh die.
Square shape cards are my favorite. I love planning all places on this type of card.
I used few pieces of papers, picture of mountains on the window and chipboards which I coloured with ink crayons.
But the most important element on this card is reindeer sleigh which I cut from glitter paper.

 See you soon
Alicja

1 komentarz:

  1. Jeeeeej! Jakie to piękne i cudne! Ja również robię kartki na Święta, ale aż takich zdolności nie mam :( dopiero w zeszłym roku pierwszy raz kartki zrobiłam.. W tym roku również planuję.. A w Twoich się zakochałam, zapatrzyłam i zazdroszczę pomysłu i umiejętności!

    www.swiat-wg-anuli.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń